Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Video Check-in

Thank goodness I don't get fined for late check-ins on the blog! I am trying to keep up recording progress and what is happening, but it's hard! The last two weeks we were hit with kidney stones (my hubby) and the flu (everyone else) , busy work, late meetings and oral surgery (hubby), keys locked in the car after speech therapy (Peter and I were outside the car), and then the fun stuff, too- making Halloween costumes for the girls, and me teaching French again. But it has added up to me being busy, and wondering how badly I'm failing something or someone at any moment.

But we are now all healthy, and Peter seems to be doing great!

Note that this video was made using a treat- I do not force him to talk for food! I want to make communicating fun, and what is more fun than chocolate ;)
And puppets...

No comments:

Post a Comment