Sunday, November 10, 2013

Cinema Sunday

More videos! I take so many because Peter acts so differently at home vs. at a therapist´s office, and I want to be able to show people what he is doing most of the time, especially when he just stares at the therapists and waits for them to entertain him ;)  Don't worry, the videos are all very short, less than a minute each.

The words of the week seem to be "hot" and "stop"!  Peter has been saying "hot" a lot- seeing the fire in the pizza oven at Safeway and saying it was great example of unprompted speech showing comprehension!  Another favorite word this week is "stop" though it often sound like bop :) he uses it for the water turning off, music box stopping, songs ending, etc. I didn't get a "stop" video, but I did get a "hot".


Peter is adding so much each week- we have been highlighting color words lately, and here he is signing blue for the first time (that I know) and approximating the word, too! So proud of him!

And then there is the "how can you resist when he asks like this?"


And finally, I have read so much (and watched) about how bad music can sound to CI people. I have also read lots of blogs of people with CIs who enjoy music. I think Peter enjoys it. He is starting to dance, and I couldn't resist this ;)

1 comment:

  1. youtube.org
    youtube.org 【 youtube.org 】tạ nhấng tản hấn tơi 【 youtube.org 】tạ nhấng tản hấn tơi 【 youtube.org 】tạ nhấng tơi 【 youtube.org 】tạ nhấng tơi 【 youtube.org 】tạ nhấng tơi youtube to mp3 320

    ReplyDelete